Sedibeng – Permanent
Ref No: KM0130/19
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for Project Coordinators who will facilitate and implement the ward-based outreach teams (WBOTs) programme and ensure full implementation of the 90-90-90 activities.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate programme buy-in and support at sub-District and facility level
- Conduct mapping of WBOTs and referral systems to inform programme planning and community testing activities
- Facilitate weekly and monthly planning with sub district WBOTs operational manager for programme planning and feedback
- Facilitate defaulter tracing by WBOTs at community level
- Facilitate integration of WBOTs at facility level
- Support community testing by working with HTS team and WBOTs
- Ensure that community health workers and team leaders are trained on WBOTs
- Provide on-going mentoring and support to WBOTs operational managers and team leaders
- Coordinate and communicate with NGOs, other developmental partners and DoH at the sub-District working on community health systems strengthening (HSS) activities
- Compile monthly reports on monthly programme activities and work plan targets and report to project manager
- Attend stakeholder and sub-District management meetings and report on programme activities
- Facilitate together with operational manager and team leader ad-hoc audits on CHWs data collection tools and reporting tools and support development of quality improvement plans
- Track 90-90-90 project activities and report on monthly outputs
- Monitor data flow on defaulter tracing at facility and report on progress/successes and challenges
- Strengthen reporting and support the implementing of data collection activities for routine project monitoring reporting
Essential qualifications and experience
- Nursing qualification or a degree in Social Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in working at a clinic (PHC or CHC)
- Knowledge and experience in primary healthcare re-engineering
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with people at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to travel within Johannesburg health district
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Post graduate degree, such as an Honours or Master’s in Public Health, would be an added advantage.
Submit your CV and application letter to Lukhanyiso Manganyi at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.