Limpopo Province - Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Tracing Officer to do comparison of the Tier. Net missed appointment list and the source document (patient’s files) for verification. To improve adherence to care of TB/HIV patients to PHC facilities by tracing the missed appointment clients back to care telephonically through brief adherence counselling. To facilitate referral of all missed appointments of the TB/HIV programme who cannot be traced telephonically through the WBPHCOT. To give a detailed report of tracing done to facility managers per traced facility and do improvement plan.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate all tracing processes (telephonic and physical) of the priority facilities.
- Liaise with facility staff and WBPHCOT team leaders for the tracing process and report for file and Tier.Net update.
- Assist the PHC facility with telephonic tracing of missed appointments and defaulters.
- Assist the WBPHCOT’s to trace defaulters within the communities.
- Compilation of all clients that were not reached telephonically to the WBPHCOT register for physical tracing.
- Completion of the WBPHCOT register at the facility when giving the tracing report and feedback to the facility staff for outcome on Tier.Net.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12.
- 3 years of experience working with PLWHA especially within the community.
- Trained in basic HIV counselling and testing.
- Trained in adherence counselling.
- Shown affiliation and passion with community-based activities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to speak Northern Sotho (Sepedi) and Xitsonga.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 25 November 2020