Mopani - Limpopo Province - Permanent
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Medical Doctor with experience working in the health sector within HIV/TB/eMTCT programmes to join our team as the Programme Manager for Mopani.The Programme Manager will be responsible for leading,developing and implementing various HIV/TB/eMTCT and other related projects within the programme.The successful applicant will also oversee all programme activities including HR,budgets and finance,monitoring & evaluation reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Will need to liaise with Department of Health at all levels
- Develop and manage annual project activities and work plans
- Manage all aspects of project monitoring and evaluation
- Facilitate participation by Anova technical staff in district strategic meetings
- Manage a diverse team of staff in conjunction with other line managers in order to ensure efficient project delivery
- Manage all aspects of project-related internal and external reporting ,including reports to the COO and to donors
- Contribute to Anova’s strategic planning
Essential qualifications and experience:
- A minimum qualification as a Medical Doctor is required
- 8-10 years’ experience in HIV/TB/eMTCT programmes
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in successfully managing a large, diverse and multi –faceted project or team is essential.
- Leadership skills and previous work with the Department of Health
- In –depth understanding and knowledge of the Provincial Health Systems in Limpopo
- Experience in Health System strengthening and QA/QI
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Submit your CV and application letter to Eddy Miyeni firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 31 January 2020
For more on Anova visit our website