Limpopo Province - Fixed Term Contract
Capricorn: Polokwane West
We are looking for a Professional Nurse with experience in HIV and PMTCT programmes to give technical support and capacity building of Decanting and CCMDD program.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Mentor staff at facilities in all program areas of CCMDD including identifying patients ready for decanting.
- Initiate and organize internal training and workshops based on decanting and CCMDD program.
- Support the Department of Health PHC facilities and collaborate with other NGO’s on implementation of CCMDD program and decanting.
- Initiate, maintain open communication and relationship with the Department of Health and other stakeholders including CCMDD service providers.
- Ensure implementation of the recent CCMDD guidelines and SOPs.
- Identify program support needs at facilities and advise accordingly.
- Facilitate different CCMDD services and decanting models.
- Provide DSD on clients ready for decanting.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Professional Nurse with midwifery diploma registered with (SANC) South African Nursing Council.
- NIMART trained a pre-requisite.
- PHC diploma an added advantage.
- Work experience on HIV and TB management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 25 November 2020