Limpopo Province - Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a PHC Re-engineering Coordinator to provide technical support, capacity building and mentorship of staff at facilities in the Ward Based Primary Health Care Outreach Team (WBPHCOT) programme.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of the recent WBPHCOT guidelines.
- Support and strengthen the tracing activities and outcomes of missed appointment clients.
- Strengthen linkages between the WBPHCOT and Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) activities.
- Manage the WBPHCOT team within the organisation and support the Department of Health team.
- Provide technical support and training to the WBPHCOT, team leaders and community health workers.
- Initiate, maintain open communication and relationship with the Department of Health and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with WBPHCOT’s and PHC managers to improve linkage of patients to care.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- Diploma in Primary Healthcare or/ and management will be an added advantage.
- NIMART trained, mentored and certified as competent.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in HIV, TB management and community health care.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with community health worker trainings.
- Experience in managing or supervising a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 25 November 2020