Limpopo Province - Fixed Term Contract
APACE Plus - Capricorn
We are looking for Pharmacist Assistants to support implementation of pharmacy activities in Anova supported facilities by ensuring that they are compliant with Basic Pharmacy principles, implementation and maintenance of stock visibility solution and alternative distribution models.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide mentorship and support to ensure that adequate levels of stock are available at all times.
- Ensure compliance with good pharmacy practice.
- Maintenance of stock visibility solution (SVS).
- Implementation of Repeat Prescription Collections (RPC) in supported facilities.
- Support the retention of accurate and updated records on pharmacy activity & decanting.
- Perform duties of Pharmacist Assistant such as dispensing, drug supply management etc. in line with Scope of Practice.
- Represent Anova in stakeholder meetings and workshops when requested.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Registered as a post basic Pharmacist Assistant with SAPC.
- At least 1year experience on HIV/AIDS treatment regimen and adherence issues.
- Understanding of ART, TB and general medication.
- Good knowledge of antiretroviral therapy, TB and chronic medication.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure & independently.
- Proficiency in Ms Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Itumeleng Maupa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 20 October 2020