Cape Town - Permanent
APACE: Western Cape
We are looking for skilled nurse mentors to give technical support on and capacity building of CCMT program.The nurse mentors will support the Department of Health and collaborate with other NGO’s on implementation of CCMT program and Community events.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Mentor of staff at facilities in all program of CCMT.
- Initiate, maintain open communication and relationship with the Department of Health and other stakeholders.
- Design development plan based on identified needs and develop materials together with senior clinical advisor.
- Provide solution on complicated cases together with clinics staff including referrals to relevant discipline to different levels of care.
- Support all other Anova projects, with planning ,organising and execution of support activities.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Registration as a Clinical Nurse Practitioner with the South African Nursing Council.
- 5 years’ experience as a Professional Nurse, including work within TB and HIV environment.
- NIMART trained and graduated from the mentorship programme.
- IMCI trained.
- Work experience in HIV and TB management.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy and report writing skills.
- Willing to travel around Cape Town.
Submit your CV and application letter to Pumla Grootboom firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 03 March 2021