Limpopo Province - Permanent
Mopani - Letaba & Tzaneen
We are looking for Nurse Mentors to give technical support and capacity building on Comprehensive Care, Management and Treatment (CCMT) program and mentor staff at facilities in all areas of CCMT.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Initiate and organise internal training and workshops based on needs and requests.
- Support the Department of Health and collaborate with other NGO’s on implementation of CCMT program and community events.
- Identify program support needs at facilities and advise accordingly.
- Facilitate integration of different CCMT services.
- Provide solution on complicated cases together with clinics staff including referrals to relevant discipline to different levels of care.
- Mentor on acute service delivery in incidental cases including dispensing, recording and counselling.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- NIMART trained, mentored and certified as competent.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in working as a Professional Nurse including work in TB/HIV/AIDS environment.
- Have knowledge and experience in TB/HIV/AIDS management.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to communicate in English and any other local language.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 26 February 2021