Limpopo Province - Permanent
We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support the implementation of the programme’s data and health information quality management plan, working with assigned facilities and sub district teams to optimize use of data to improve the effectiveness of the local data information.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation) technical assistance as well as M&E guidelines/policies and support to all health facilities in the sub - districts.
- Mentor and supervise facility Data Capturers and Administration Clerks on Tier.net, HTS (HIV testing services), ART and TB module.
- Coordinate monthly collection of Tier.net data and other routine data from facilities.
- Identify gaps within the health system and implement quality improvement plans to address identified gaps.
- Ensure availability of visible up-to date DIP Dashboards (District Implementation Plan) at supported facilities.
- Support QI (Quality Improvement) projects as assigned.
- Conduct routine audits, assessments and data quality assurance exercises at sub-district and facility levels.
- Ensure that data management documentation standards are always adhered to and Tier.net data cleaning before quarterly cohort reporting.
- Implement data verification exercises on DHIS2 (District Health Information System) and capture data elements monthly.
Essential qualifications and experience
- 3 years bachelor’s degree or NQF level 7 in data/statistics management or related field.
- At least 3 years’ working experience with information systems in a health care environment.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Results orientated/goal driven.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response
Closing date: 13 February 2021