Sedibeng Office – Fixed term contract
APACE Plus: Sedibeng Project
We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support the implementation of the programme’s data and health information quality management plan, working with assigned facilities and sub district teams to optimize use of data to improve the effectiveness of the local data information.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation) technical assistance as well as M&E guidelines/policies and support to all health facilities in the sub-districts.
- Enhance M&E/data-related capacity and skills among staff from DoH and Anova.
- Ensure that HIV/ART/TB clinical stationery audits are performed, including inspection, cleaning, transformation, and modelling of data with the goal of highlighting useful information, drawing conclusions which inform and support project decision-making.
- Identify gaps within the health system and implement quality improvement plans to address identified gaps.
- Supervise & support data capturers through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks.
- Ensure that data management documentation standards are adhered to at all times and TIER.Net data cleaning before quarterly cohort reporting.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Advanced diploma/ Degree in either: Monitoring & Evaluation, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Data Management Science, Public Health, Health Informatics, Statistics/ Mathematics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a data management environment (or more than 3 years training or work experience).
- 2 years’ experience working with DHIS, TIER.Net, ETR and DoH M&E systems for HIV/TB Programmes.
- Strong personality and work ethic, with an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Excel.
Submit your CV and application letter to Botle Matsaneng at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 20 October 2020