Ref No: KK0009/19
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for Men’s Health HIV Specialist to lead Anova’s HIV care and treatment programme specifically focused on the provision of men’s health services, in particular for HIV across the APACE-supported districts. Successful candidate is expected to achieve this through strategic leadership, skills development and stakeholder engagement. Bold and innovative thinking is required to implement this role with maximum impact.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Strategic Leadership of Anova’s Men’s Health HIV care and treatment programme with regards to comprehensive clinical services delivered either at the hospital or at APACE supported districts. This includes the Advanced Clinical Care programme
- Lead Anova’s skills development programme on HIV care and treatment for Men’s Health.
- High level programme implementation support with specific focus on quality of services
- Maintain and expand Anova’s programme focus on MSM and transgender
- Provide Men’s Health expert clinical HIV services to complicated patients
- Stakeholder collaboration & engagement
Essential qualifications and experience
- Medical Specialist or General Practitioner with post graduate degree (Family Medicine, MPH or equivalent)
- 5 years clinical experience in the HIV field, especially in men’s health
- Experience of working in donor funded health programmes
- Facilitation, training and mentoring experience
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to formulate relevant working relationships and networks
- Research experience is advantageous
- Driver’s license and willingness to use own car
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Registered with HPCSA
Submit your CV and application letter to Khanyisile Kheswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.