City of Cape Town
We are looking for a dynamic HR Administrator who will provide effective administration to the HR Department in Cape Town.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
HR Administration and reporting
- Prepare work-back agreements and submit to payroll
- Maintain all documents in HR department (recruitment, remuneration etc.)
- Generate HR standard letters as required
- Respond to HR queries and needs as they arise and refer to HRBP
- Submit staff leave application and timesheets to payroll
- Perform all other HR administrative duties
- Advertise job adverts
- Arrange interviews
- Participation in interviews as and when required
- Conduct pre-employment checks
Facilitation of new employee process
- Draft employment contracts
- Prepare all HR engagement documents for new employees
- Coordinate the staff induction with HRBP
- Send out monthly updates on new appointments and terminations to HRBP
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- A National Diploma or bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- At least 2-3 years HR administrative and generalist experience
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience
- Previous experience in working for an NGO in HIV and AIDS environment would be advantageous
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work and learn independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Organised, proactive and team player
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Ability to produce quality work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Submit your CV and application letter to Filecia Schoeman at email@example.com
Closing date: 01 December 2021
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.