Capricorn: Limpopo Province
Ref No: OD0049/19
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for an HTS Manager to provide strategic oversight for the HTS component of our HIV programme, including support and supervision of all programme staff and reporting as required, including HTS Improvement at hospital level, primary healthcare facilities and HTS Implementation at community level sites (such as FET colleges).
Key duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for development and implementation of Anova HTS activities in line with the workplan , working closely with community testing partners
- Providing leadership and oversight to Anova HTS Team allocated to work at Department of Health primary healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Identify gaps within our HTS programme and suggest innovative ways of addressing these challenges
- Use HTS data to monitor performance against 90-90-90 targets and work with community testing partners to prioritise sites for community HTS
- Compilation of monthly/quarterly programme activity and donor reports
- Stakeholder management including DoH, donor liaison and management of existing partnerships
Essential qualifications and experience
- Post graduate Degree in Nursing, Social Sciences, Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Public Health sector, within HIV/TB and related programmes
- Candidate should be familiar with DoH HTS policies, 90-90-90 strategy and all other policies & strategies related to HIV/TB and specifically HTS
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship management skills
- Good facilitation and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Must be able to maintain private and confidential information
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Proactive and problem resolution skills
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should assume that their application has not been successful. Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: 21 August 2019