Sedibeng – Fixed term contract
APACE Plus: Sedibeng
We are looking for Enrolled Nurses to provide support to the Department of Health (DoH) facilities with the implementation of HIV Counselling & Testing (HCT) targeted at adolescents, promotion of family planning and provision of sexual reproductive health services to adolescents.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Support with vital data monitoring in the facility.
- Offer in service training to the CLO in the facility.
- Train and mentor on facilitation of chronic treatment clubs/support groups.
- Support facilities with phlebotomy work for adolescents.
- Support with transcribing and tracking of blood results.
- Provide HCT, family planning and other sexual reproductive health services to all woman.
- Form part of Anova sub-district team and contribute in sub-district meetings and activities as required.
- Provide weekly and monthly progress report to line manager.
- Participate in Anova CME sessions.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with South African Nursing Council.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in HIV and related programmes.
- Experience working in Public Health facilities engaging with adolescents and youth will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organized and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure & independently.
- Must be willing to work during weekends.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Botle Matsaneng at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 20 October 2020