Cape Town – Fixed term contract
We are looking for a skilled Data Capturer to support the project through direct service at facility level who will carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Collate and organize data into relevant data tools as required by the project, including data from NHLS, facilities and routine data.
- Assist in making sure all VL updates are captured on TIER.net.
- Assist the M&E Coordinator to manage monthly data reports from project staff, particularly the CLOs.
- Implement and report on Data Quality Improvement Projects.
- Support the M&E Coordinator to improve routinely collected data e.g. DHIS data at PASP facilities, by participating in data audits and data improvement activities, including training.
- Assist the M&E Coordinator to collate and analyze monthly data reports from project staff, particularly the CLOs.
- Assist with submission TIER export and dispatch weekly (Cluster facilities).
- Data cleaning(interrogations) at facility level.
- Safe storage of monthly backups, dispatches and Monthly reports.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualifications an added advantage.
- Data capturing competency through experience or training.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fast and accurate data capturing skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience with TIER.Net and DHIS.
- Speak / read and write English and/or other local language an advantage.
Submit your CV and application letter to Filecia Schoeman at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 23 October 2020