Sedibeng Office – Fixed term contract
APACE Plus: Sedibeng Project
We are looking for Administration clerk to provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient patient flow and general operations. Oversee and manage the reception area and provide support to programme as outlined in the job profile.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and assist patient with their queries.
- Register and retrieve patient files.
- Assist the team to retrieve files for tracing.
- File patient records as per ideal clinic precepts and facility filing SOP.
- Keep filing area neat and tidy at all times.
- Manage patient booking/appointment system as requested.
- Collate weekly TRAP and DHIS data and submit to Facility Manager.
- Collate monthly data into monthly input form, submit all monthly input forms with a copy of the TIER.Net monthly report.
- Verify all reported data against source documents.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Matric Certificate.
- Computer literate.
- At least 1 year working experience in an Administration role.
- Be organized and have attention to detail.
- Professional and a solution driven.
- Maintain private and confidential information.
Submit your CV and application letter to Botle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 20 October 2020