Our team in Mopani hosted a seminar in June 2017 which focused on stakeholder engagement titled Impacting on Community Health, providing feedback on District performance on 90-90-90 targets and provided an environment for stakeholders to brainstorm community strategies for reaching 90-90-90.
The objectives were to:
- Provide feedback on District performance on 90-90-90
- Provide a report on visits to Traditional Councils
- Involve the stakeholders in preventing malnutrition in the District
- Lobby for support of WBOTs involved in PHC re-engineering
- Hand over traditional leaders pledge of commitment to implementation of 90-90-90