Johannesburg/ Sedibeng / Tzaneen/ Polokwane- Permanent
Ref No: LM1810/01
Are you a highly energetic person, able to effectively implement different tasks in a fast paced and changing environment. Then look no further?
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Anova is looking for a Human Resources Manager, who will provide HR partnership and leadership to various programmes and projects within Anova.
The position requires a professional who is proactive in identifying resources and formulating actionable recommendations to support ongoing operations and programme transitions. They must be an articulate and persuasive communicator who is able to handle a broad range of HR issues in a fast paced and changing environment.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive and holistic HR service on all aspects of HR.
- Ensure effective implementation of all HR processes
- Manage the overall level of people risk in the portfolio
- Ensure compliance to HR policies and relevant labour legislation.
- Build relationships and network with line managers through effective communication
Essential qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the following disciplines: Human Resources, Labour Relations, Organizational Development, and Industrial Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve HR related problems
- Sound experience in at least one of the following functions: Employee Relations, Organisational Development, Employee Engagement
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge and experience working with BCEA, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act and Labour Law
Submit your CV to Lukhanyiso Manganyi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 30 December 2018