Ref No: PR/00718/01
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you a clinical specialist in HIV care and treatment? Are you a leader, innovative and strategic thinker? Anova has a vacancy that could be perfect for you!
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for two HIV Specialists to lead Anova’s HIV care and treatment across our supported districts in Gauteng and Limpopo. Successful candidates are expected to provide strategic leadership, skills development, stakeholder engagement, expert clinical care and evaluations to advance adult HIV care and treatment across Anova.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Strategic Leadership of Anova’s HIV care and treatment programme with regards to comprehensive clinical services delivered either at the hospital or at primary healthcare facilities. This includes the Advanced Clinical Care programme
- Lead Anova’s skills development programme on HIV care and treatment
- High level programme implementation support with specific focus on quality of services
- Provision of expert clinical HIV services
- Stakeholder collaboration & engagement
Essential qualifications and experience
- Medical Specialist or General Practitioner with post graduate degree (Family Medicine, MPH or equivalent)
- 10 years clinical experience in the HIV field, preferably at PHC settings
- Experience of working in donor funded programmes
- Facilitation, training and mentoring experience
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to formulate relevant working relationships and networks
- Research experience is advantageous
- Driver’s license and willingness to use own car
- Willing to travel as and when required
Submit your CV and application letter to Poelo Rangoako at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!