Johannesburg – Permanent
Ref No: PR/129/18
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence/Information Analyst to analyze large complex health datasets and facilitate development of accurate easy to read performance dashboards using modern data science tools, techniques, and best practices. The ideal person should be meticulous, detail-oriented and possess advanced analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with program teams, technical advisors, data and public health teams to identify and create system performance insights.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Data Processing
- Develop and implement protocols and algorithms for data processing, cleansing and verification of data used for analyses
- Data analytics and visualisation (Insights)
- Provide analyses and visualisations (dashboards) that inform decision makers
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques, with a focus on increasing health service efficiency
- Design and prepare data reports for funders, management and other users
Essential qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience building dashboards and analyses with business intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBi )
- Programming experience will be an advantage
Submit your CV and application letter to Poelo Rangoako at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!