Parktown – Fixed term/Permanent
Ref No: LM1814/01
We seek the skills of a meticulous, detail-oriented individual with a passion for recruitment and selection to ensure that suitable and competent candidates are employed.
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To provide a comprehensive talent sourcing service to the business.
- Recruitment for recruitment end to end process.
- Ensure compliance with Anova recruitment policies on an on-going basis
- Ensure compliance with good codes of practice
Essential qualifications and experience
- Equivalent tertiary qualification, i.e. Degree/diploma/certificate
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Must have previous experience in bulk recruitment
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and respond to changing requirements
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Ability to make timely decisions and substantiate the decision
- Proficient in MS Office package (Advance Ms Excel will be advantageous)
Submit your CV and application letter to Lukhanyiso Manganyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck.
Closing date: 04 July 2018