Johannesburg – Permanent
Ref No: LM/0101/18
Anova Health Institute is looking for a Public Health Specialist with vast public health experience to lead the strategic information and analytical activities for the organisation.
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction to projects through data analyses and data use
- Lead the in-depth analysis of specific programmatic focus areas
- Establish and explore advanced methods for data collection and analysis such as GIS, modelling and cost-effectiveness analyses
- Oversee the process of monitoring of project operations
- Skills development and capacity building of programme staff relating to data analyses, data use, scientific writing and M&E
- Staff management
Essential qualifications and experience
- Public Health Medicine Specialist
- Master degree in Public Health
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the field of data use in public health, especially HIV/TB field
- At least 5 years’ research experience with a good publication record
- Experience with reporting to different donors
- Excellent communication skills
- Large network of stakeholders involved in data and information management and use
Submit your CV and application letter to Lukhanyiso Manganyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 24 January 2018