eThekwini – Permanent
Ref No: MP/1120/17
Are you an organised and orderly person, who thrives on structure? Are you adaptable and accepting of diverse community groupings? This job could be what you are looking for?
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Anova, together with The Aurum Institute, is undertaking an Mpowerment Project in Ekurhuleni, eThekwini and uMgungundlovu Districts, targeting gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) in the area. This project aims to build a healthy, strong and proud community of gay, bisexual, and other MSM in these three districts. The Mpowerment project promotes safer sex practices with condoms and water-based lubes, and MSM-friendly HIV testing and treatment programmes. This project seeks the services of a competent Project Administrator.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Capture all project data on the project database
- Ensure completeness and correctness of data or records
- Provide feedback of project data to the Project Coordinator
- Provide support on project logistics and finance
- Manage project warehouse
- Supervise the General Assistant
- Receive and welcome visitors
- Manage the project office routine
- Present project data on a daily and weekly basis
- Ensure safe storage of monthly backups, dispatches and quarterly files according to Standard Operating Procedures
Essential qualifications and experience
- A post-matric qualification in administration will be advantageous
- At least six months’ experience in HIV/AIDS-related or gay community
- Computer literate on MS Office (MS Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook)Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
Submit your CV and application letter to Matome Phaleng at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 24 November 2017