Johannesburg – Permanent
Ref No: PR/0015/18
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a meticulous, detail orientated Data Manager to join our industry leading team of Public Health Information and Analytic experts. You will lead our Data Unit of Database Managers and Database Administrators in establishing and promoting information management principles, practices, guidelines and standards within the organisation, ensuring data integrity and quality data, available for program use and reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Data management and use
- Data quality assurance
- Routine data feedback
- Staff management
Essential qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Public Health, Science or a related qualification
- At least 7 years’ experience in data management and/or data systems of various content
- At least 5 years’ experience in donor reporting especially USAID/CDC/PEPFAR
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project
- Good understanding of information technology and digital data systems
Submit your CV and application letter to Poelo Rangoako at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 02 July 2018